- Hall T, Goldfeld S, Loftus H, Honisett S, Liu H, De Souza D, Bailey C, Reupert A, Yap M, Eapen V, Haslam R, Sanci, L, Fisher J, Eastwood J, Mukumbang F, Loveday S, Jones R, Constable L, Forell S, Morris Z, Montgomery A, Pringle G, Dalziel K, Hiscock H. Integrated Child and Family Hub models for detecting and responding to family adversity: protocol for a mixed methods evaluation in two sites. BMJ Open. DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2021-055431 PMID: 35613800.
- Loveday S, Hall T, Constable L, et al. Screening for Adverse Childhood Experiences in Children: A Systematic Review. Pediatrics.2022;149(2):e2021051884
- Hall, T., Honisett, S., Paton, K. et al. Prioritising interventions for preventing mental health problems for children experiencing adversity: a modified nominal group technique Australian consensus study. BMC Psychol 9, 165 (2021).https://doi.org/10.1186/s40359-021-00652-0
- Sahle BW, Reavley NJ, Morgan AJ, Yap MBH, Reupert A, Jorm AF. A Delphi study to identify intervention priorities to prevent the occurrence and reduce the impact of adverse childhood experiences. Australian & New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. July 2021. doi:10.1177/00048674211025717
- Sahle BW, Reavley NJ, Li W, Morgan AJ, Yap MBH, Reupert A, et al. The association between adverse childhood experiences and common mental disorders and suicidality: an umbrella review of systematic reviews and meta-analyses. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2021. DOI: 1007/s00787-021-01745-2
- Sahle B., Reavley N., Morgan A., Yap M., Reupert A., Loftus H., Jorm A. Communication Brief: Summary of interventions to prevent adverse childhood experiences and reduce their negative impact on mental health: An evidence based review. Centre of Research Excellence in Childhood Adversity and Mental Health, Melbourne, Australia, 2020. PDF
- Honisett S, Loftus H, Liu H, Montgomery A, De Souza D, Hall T, Eastwood J, Hiscock H, Goldfeld S. Do Australian policies enable a primary health care system to identify family adversity and subsequently support these families-A scoping study. Health Promot J Austr. 2022 Nov 30. doi: 10.1002/hpja.684. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 36448724.
- Hall T, Pullen S, Loveday S, Loftus H, Hiscock H. Co-designing a Child and Family Hub for family adversity in Australia: lessons learned. International Journal of Integrated Care. DOI:5334/ijic.ICIC21182
- Hall T, Loveday S, Pullen S, Loftus H, Constable L, Paton K, Hiscock H. Co-designing an Integrated Health and Social Care Hub With and for Families Experiencing Adversity. International Journal of Integrated Care. 2023;23(2):3. https://ijic.org/articles/10.5334/ijic.6975
Integrated Child and Family Hubs
- Honisett, S., Hall, T., Hiscock, H. and Goldfeld, S., 2022. The feasibility of a Child and Family Hub within Victorian Community Health Services: a qualitative study. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health. http://doi.org/10.1111/1753-6405.1329
- Honisett S, Loftus H, Hall T, Sahle B, Hiscock H, Goldfeld S. Do integrated Hub Models of care improve mental health outcomes for children experiencing adversity? A Systematic Review. International Journal of Integrated Care. 2022;22:24. http://doi.org/10.5334/ijic.6425
- Honisett S., Cahill R., Callard N, Eapen V., Eastwood J., Goodhue R., Graham C, Heery L.,
Hiscock H., Hodgins M., Hollonds A., Jose K., Newcomb D., O’Loughlin G., Ostojic K., Sydenham E., Tayton S., Woolfenden S. and Goldfeld S. (2023). Child and family hubs: an important ‘front door’ for equitable support for families across Australia. National Child and Family Hubs Network.
- Forell, S., Hall, T., Paton, K., Huei Ming, L., Hiscock H. Conducting a pragmatic legal needs assessment in community health settings during the Covid-19 pandemic [unpublished]. PDF