- Parenting Strategies (http://www.parentingstrategies.net/ )The Parenting Strategies website has been put together to help parents manage some challenging issues they may face with their children, including depression, anxiety and other mental health problems. The team have developed guidelines outlining how parents can protect their children from depression and anxiety problems. Click here to access the guidelines.
- Raising Children Network Website (https://raisingchildren.net.au/ )The Raising Children Network is a useful website for parents of children aged 0-18. The website provides ad-free parenting videos, articles and apps backed by Australian experts.
- Beyond Blue's Healthy Families (https://healthyfamilies.beyondblue.org.au/ )The Healthy Families website was developed by Beyond Blue to support parents and caregivers of children. The website has information about raising resilient children, what services are available, early warning signs and coping strategies.
- Supporting children's mental health during the pandemic and beyond - CRE investigators, Dr Ric Haslam (Director of Mental Health at The Royal Children’s Hospital), Professor Harriet Hiscock (Paediatrician and lead investigator) and Dr Alice Morgan (Clinical Psychologist) recently presented a webinar with practical advice about how to support children’s mental health during the pandemic and beyond.
- Listen to @DrBillyGarvey podcast which draws on the popular Christmas movie 'Home Alone' to chat about parenting techniques! Listen here: https://spoti.fi/3m8IxGs
- Puka Up - Your Weekly Wellbeing Conversation: Adolescent Mental Health & Parenting - Prof. Harriet Hiscock & Prof. Vicki Anderson on Apple Podcasts